How This Works
If you are like most people, you have probably tried to ignore this feeling of wanting more for your life. Or maybe, you have worked relentlessly to try to fix this feeling by reading more books, attending workshops, taking more courses and trainings, positive thinking or searching for the perfect guru who will give you the magic answer. (not to mention shopping, binge watching tv, wine...)
While some or most of these activities may have given you some insight and a few aha moments, you still wake up with a gnawing feeling in your body – a longing for something that you just can’t put your finger on.
What is missing from all these solutions is a consistent voice. A reliable, compassionate and fierce guidance system that shines a light on the long held patterns, habits and beliefs that keep telling you that there is something wrong with you, that you aren’t good enough, that you should have this all figured out and that you should just know how to be happy.
Living a truly fulfilled life is a combination of six principles. These principles are what my work is based on and why I’ve seen success with clients:
- If you want to live more fully in life, then you also need to go deeper into yourself. You have learned to be afraid of your power and your gifts and you can learn how to embrace them and share them with life.
- There is no such thing as self sabotage, limiting beliefs or being broken. What you are doing is protecting and preserving a tender, vulnerable and very important part of you and that’s why you’re not taking action.
- Happiness and joy require the ability to feel. Many people have developed an overdependence on thinking. There is a powerful wisdom in your body and when you can feel what is happening in your body, you enact a personal guidance system that does not rely on the opinion of others (or yet another time management system!)
- Life always gives us equal challenge and support. Always. Embracing this concept leads to true balance and relief.
- Wellness is not just about a healthy body. It requires attention to the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of your life in order for you to be well.
- The environment always wins. Consciously designing your environments means you will create the life you want, not what others think you should want and you will be able to sustain that life!
Not sure if this
is for you: